lunes, abril 19, 2010

Dance of Salomé

Make your flesh tidy...paint your lips with bee-wax
Never mind your arms and legs; they’ll merge in a twist
As joined extremities to the long figure in motion
Stretch out your spine until it breaks.

Paint the air...breath it tense, your sway excites my passion
O’ what perverse beauty stings at my soul
To feel the heart beating unwillingly
As the bastard child, touched by tragedy.

What bird’s song fades within my senses?
What unknown feelings crash upon my flesh?

Intensify the dance; be my lust’s remedy!
Give my lips the touch of ecstasy
Lay upon me the sense of guilt.
The slopes of the red sunset stretch wider with the horizon
The cry is distant ... the voice of reason is dead.

Lick not the wounds of innocence
As it’s blood may kill the mundane
The womb hidden within your trance
Cradles the weak and frail
Dance until We die...

Etiquetas: